NAE:UM is open for dinner Tuesdays – Saturdays, and lunch on Saturdays
NAEːUM Episode 5: Front Yard Barbecue
alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverage pairing choices available
Seatings: Tue – Sat
6.00 – 8.00 pm
7.00 – 9.00 pm
8.30 – 10.30 pm
NAEːUM Episode HELLO
an abridged version of our story thus far
Seatings: Sat only
12.00 – 2.00 pm
12.30 – 2.30 pm
Online reservations are open 60 days in advance for parties up to 6 pax, with new slots released daily at midnight. We encourage online reservations as much as possible, manual enquiries may encounter delays.
For large group reservations (>6 pax), contact us on Whatsapp +65 8830 5016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We observe the above dining times strictly in consideration of diners attending our later seating. We are unable to guarantee a full experience to diners who do not arrive on time.
- Card guarantee: A credit card hold of $150 per diner is required to confirm your reservation. The hold will be released within 14 days of successful booking. If a debit card is used, your bank will temporarily hold the funds on your behalf.
- Late cancellations: Reservation amendments or cancellations must be done at least 48 hours in advance of the reservation. A fee of $150 per diner will be charged for no-shows, late amendments, and late cancellations. We are unable to entertain requests for cancellation fee waivers.
- Dietary needs: Our menu includes dairy, raw ingredients, meats and seafood. Additionally, Korean flavors intrinsically feature soy and sesame. Please notify us of any dietary restriction at the point of your reservation. We are presently unable to accommodate vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free dietary needs, and we are not Halal-certified.
- No outside food & drinks: In consideration of other diners, please do not bring external foods, drinks, or decorations into the restaurant. Due to our small venue size, we regret that we may not have sufficient storage for keeping external birthday cakes. For celebrations, you may wish to pre-order our in-house mini cake at $18++.
- Getting here: Public parking spaces along Telok Ayer Street are limited. We encourage travel by public transportation or private hire cars. Alternatively, you may consider the nearest multi-storey carparks at The Clift or Frasers Tower. The nearest MRT station is Telok Ayer (DT18).
- Dress code: Smart / smart casual / casual chic. No exercise gear or flip-flops.
- Young diners: Young diners above the age of 8 are welcome. However, we do not have a separate children’s menu.
- Corkage policy: Corkage of $90 per bottle or one-for-one applies.
- Diners’ vaccination status: In Singapore, safe measures for dining-in have been lifted as of 10 Oct 2022